INFORMATION ON THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data are used by AZ.AGRICOLA MONASTERY SAN BIAGIO that it holds for treatment, in compliance with personal data protection principles laid down in Regulation GDPR 2016/679.
METHOD AND UTILIZATION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We inform you that the data will be handled with the support of the following means:
- mista – electronic and paper
the following purposes:
- Product Service Provision
- Customer Management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
Except express refusal by the interested party, user data will also be processed for the following purposes:
- submission of proposals and commercial communications by e-mail or SMS or fax, by both MONASTERY OF SAN BIAGIO and both partner companies ;
||does not accept|
- market surveys and statistics, marketing and advertising communications References (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences;
||does not accept|
Refusal to allow the processing of data involves the inability to take advantage of the user-requested service.
- The provision of data is compulsory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore the refusal to provide all or part may make it impossible to provide the requested services.
- While the communication carried out in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be disclosed only for the above purposes the following categories of interested:
- Customers and users;
- external managers;
- interior Officers;
|business name||ACTIVITY 'ACCOMMODATION AGRITURISTICA AND WELLNESS CENTER|
- The data required to contract and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary for the performance of the business and underlying accounts.
The data of those who buys or benefits of products / services, He is having had previous contact with the representatives of the company, They will be immediately deleted or processed anonymously, where their conservation is otherwise justified, unless it is acquired validly informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent trade promotion activities or market research.
The data retention period is: The data will be processed for as long as necessary to the conduct of the business relationship and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
- According to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the party can, according to the modalities and within the limits prescribed by current regulations, exercise the following rights:
- to request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- knowing its origin;
- receive communication;
- get information about the rationale, the modalities and purposes of the processing;
- require updating, correction, l’integrazione, la cancellazione, the anonymization, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer needed for achieving the purposes for which they were collected;
- right to limit and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him;
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability;
- in cases of treatment based on consensus, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured format and readable by a computer and data in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to file a complaint to the Control Authority.
- The holder of your personal data is AZ.AGRICOLA MONASTERY SAN BIAGIO., p.iva 02929390546
AZ.AGRICOLA MONASTERY SAN BIAGIO, p.iva 02929390546, in the person of John RIDOLFI
The / the undersigned / the whitewashed identified / s declares to have received complete information in accordance with article. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 and it gives consent to the treatment and disclosure of their personal data with special attention to those so-called special limits, for the purposes and for the duration specified in.